That is an excellent question and we’re glad that you asked! We believe that the following factors set us apart as a leading ketamine provider:
1. Experience matters - You can take comfort in knowing that you’re in good hands. We have over ten years of experience administering ketamine in both the clinic, as well as the hospital setting. Over the last decade, we have seen the many benefits that ketamine treatments have had on people’s lives. Having such a long history with ketamine has given us an in-depth knowledge not only of the drug itself but also of its ability to improve the quality of life of those suffering from depression.
2. We’re prepared - As we’ve said previously, ketamine is a very safe drug. As with all drugs, however, there is always the potential of having an adverse reaction. The likelihood of this happening is very low but in the rare case that you do have an unforeseen reaction, know that we are prepared. In addition to administering ketamine treatments, we also work in the emergency room as an ER physician and in anesthesia as a nurse anesthetist.
3. We have an in-house, board-certified psychiatrist - As part of your treatment plan, we require that you be evaluated by a mental health provider. If you do not have one of your own, we can make an appointment for you with our in-house, board-certified psychiatrist. The purpose of these visits is to confirm your diagnosis and evaluate your response to ketamine therapy. Being evaluated by a psychiatrist that has an in-depth knowledge of depression and how ketamine effectively treats it is an important part of the treatment process.
4. We are the only accredited ketamine provider in the state - We are proud to be fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF). Known for its high standards and comprehensive inspections, AAAASF has earned the reputation within the medical community of being the gold standard in accreditation. Since the vast majority of doctor’s offices and medical clinics are not accredited, we feel honored to have been given such a distinguished designation.
5. We are certified - We are also the only ketamine provider in the state that is certified as an outpatient facility. The Nevada Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance sets forth strict standards for medical facilities across the state. For clinics wanting to raise the bar and be classified as an outpatient facility, a thorough inspection must be passed on a variety of healthcare-related topics. RADIANCE KETAMINE CLINIC has chosen to obtain this prestigious certification as a demonstration of our commitment to quality patient care. It is a certification that we are proud of and we work hard to maintain.
6. We truly care - We understand the many challenges that living with depression can have on your life. It can affect the relationships that you have with your partner, your family, your friends, your co-workers and especially with yourself. Here at RADIANCE KETAMINE CLINIC we treat you with the kindness and dignity that you truly deserve.